Our core technology is a proprietary Spatial Phase Imaging (SPI) Sensor which extracts three-dimensional (3D) information without scanned or structured lighting.
- Conventional “camera-like” operation, size, cost and optoelectronics* Portable, single-camera system is easy to install and configure.
- True 3D sensing from single frame via single aperture, varying in size.
- Very high depth resolution (e.g. >10% of lateral resolution).
- Very high lateral resolution and high speed.
- Incoherent illumination (active or passive) across any band.
- Operation at all distances (e.g. millimeters, kilometers).
- Extremely fast capture of image and processing of 3D data.
- Passive system utilizes available lighting, eliminating need for special illumination or laser scanners.
- Network-enabled allowing remote placement of multiple sensor systems.
- Standardized data formats allow utilization of 3D information in existing applications.
- High-resolution sensor generates detailed object data for scene being imaged.
- Software utilities can produce accurate object information such as size, speed, heading, orientation, displacement velocity and acceleration.