Photon-X 3D sensors provide valuable object information and analytics about the scenery items within its field of view. By detecting key characteristics about imaged items, automatic target recognition algorithms can be improved; man-made items are more easily discerned from background clutter and moving target information can be computed such as heading, speed and orientation.
This detailed information can be used to determine area, volume, or height of target features. Our patented, unique approach to characterizing surface elements is angle-invariant and easily scaled to suit a variety of applications. Target information can be collected at a variety of distances and angles.
By simply changing its field of view, our technology has been successfully demonstrated in systems whose imaged targets range in a variety of sizes (e.g. microscopic crystals, human faces and/or bodies, vehicles and aircraft).
Terrain features measuring hundreds of meters in width at several kilometers from the sensor unit itself can be imaged with extremely high resolution.
- Hyper realistic images
- Real time 3D video capturing
- USB3 vision compliant
- Computer vision tracking and identifications
- Robust SDK
- Compatible with any lens
- 5MP Resolution
- Customizable for custom Sensor applications.
- This is next product offering, We are currently in development of another type of sensor using the Infrared spectrum and our technology
- This product is schedule to complete development in Q4 of 2018